Cliquer sur l'image pour acheter les billets ••••• Click on the picture for the tickets link
Bloodshot Bill & Perfect Strangers
La dernière valse dans la vallée
The last walts in the valley
Rockabilly Soul Series Finale
These outdoor cultural activities are possible thanks to the collaboration of the Estrie Public Health Department. We guarantee the application of the recommendations and health measures of physical distancing since it is important to us to be able to offer you these gatherings in public places in a safe manner
- A piece of ID with proof of address will be required at the entrance
- After parking, we kindly ask you to proceed to the show site in individual groups
- You will then be directed to one of the 3 hand washing stations
- Return to your seat or set up your folding chair in the place designated for you in front of the stage
- Maximum of 150 people on the site
- Traffic corridors will be present to facilitate access to the toilets
- Contactless dance floor
- The Shazam Bar is now open serving the new beers from our local brew pub Hop Station!
- The Oink and Moo is on site to cater to your food needs
- Children 12 and under are free
- No Dogs or Cats
- Camping is now available but with a limit of 50 people. Social distancing rules apply.
- People who do not respect these rules will be expelled
- No cancellation in case of rain. It's still a mini Shazam!
- Please be advised that we will be filming the performances for a live broadcast